- The MarSurf PS1 lives up to its claim of "Absolute mobility" in all manner of ways, providing:
- Mains-independent operation Over 500 measurements without having to recharge the instrument
- An all-in-one solution that is no larger than a digital camera. Small and lightweight (400 g / 0.88 lbs)
- Instrument flexibility: The standard range of functions is sufficient for this all-purpose smart little instrument to perform your measuring tasks.
- All the measuring positions you need: Can be used horizontally, vertically, upside down or in any other position required by the component.
- 25 parameters: Offer the same range of functions as a laboratory instrument.
- Error-free operation thanks to an integrated roughness standard.
- Automatic cutoff selection (patented) so that even non-specialists are ensured correct measuring results.
- Simple operation The brief guide in pocket diary format reflects how simple the PS1 is to use. You quickly get to grips with the essential features, enabling you to complete your measuring tasks with excellent results.